Cloud Delivery Manager
- Management of technical implementation team across various offices.
- Customer project consultation on cloud solutions implementation.
- Deliver timely and highly technical solutions and proposals to compare customer requirements.
- Work with the integration team to deliver both SAAS and on-premise solutions.
- Products covered:
- G Suite (formerly Google Apps)
- Google Search Appliance (GSA)
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- CISCO Meraki
- Cloud Managed IT Services
- Team management experience.
- Previous project experience managing cloud solution implementation projects.
- Good negotiation and detail oriented character.
- Experienced in managing G Suite for Work.
- Experienced in managing Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013 and co-existence strategies.
- Solid understanding of Active Directory and Windows Server 2008/2012.
- Experienced in administering/implementing Sharepoint environments.
- Experienced in managing or deploying Lotus Domino/Notes Systems.
- Ability to manage challenging technical issues by setting customer expectations, devising and implementing action plans and professionally communicating to all parties involved.
- MCSE and/or MCITP Certified.
- IITL Certified.
- MS SQL Server Administration experience.
- Linux Server experience.
- Experienced in VMWare, San Storage or Citrix will be an added advantage.
- Has desktop support, Outlook support or Exchange management experience.