Oracle NetSuite ERP Accounting Software
Oracle NetSuite is a scalable cloud-based ERP Accounting software system. NetSuite online ERP Accounting software seamlessly couples core functionalities across different operational departments. NetSuite ERP Accounting software helps improve business performance, increase financial close efficiency and reduce back-office costs with standardized processes using a single, integrated solution.
NetSuite meets the evolving business requirements of companies of all sizes, from start-ups and midmarket businesses, to large multi-national enterprises. NetSuite gives businesses the tools to manage at a lower cost. Some of the modules include:-
- Accounting (GL, AP/AR, Cashflow, Accounts payable and receivable, group level consolidation, Intercompany transaction, Financial reporting.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): Marketing, Sales force automation, Customer service.
- Sales Management
- Purchase and order management
- Inventory Management
- Project Management
- Service resource planning
- Billing Management
- Bill of Material (BOM)
- Manufacturing/Production control
- Demand Planning
- Warehousing and fulfilment
NetSuite Key Features
- Scalable for faster growth, streamlined operations and greater productivity
- Real-time access to critical business data, anywhere, anytime
- Savings on IT cost, upgrades and maintenance
- Tailored solution to your business
Why choose PointStar ?
PointStar is the certified partner and a tursted solution provider for NetSuite with many successful implementations in the region, ranging from traditional Financial Management deployments to the most complex Platform Development and Integration projects.
When you engage PointStar as your consultant, you will be able to receive the following benefits:-
- Dedicated NetSuite certified local team
- Experienced Cloud ERP Reseller
- Proven track records
- Training, licenses and support
What is PointStar’s Deployment Methodology for NetSuite?
PointStar’s approach to project management is based on tried and tested principles of implementing for our clients. The structured approach means that clients are fully supported throughout the process and are clear on their actions to make the project a success. Our 7-step approach enables a weekly progression to enable clients to go live and maximise the benefits of the system within 3-months.
Find out more about how NetSuite can help your business.
Read our article about Best Cloud ERP Software for Small Businesses