Network Engineer (CCNA)
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
- Design, plan and setup new networks for corporate SME clients in Singapore.
- Install network wiring at customer sites.
- Install and configure network routers and switching.
- Integrate network systems with LDAP systems.
- Setup security policies for customer’s networks.
- Monitor and actively manage customer’s networks.
- Prior experience in setting up CISCO, Juniper, 3Com, HP Networks is a plus.
- Prior experience in home/SMB brands such as DLINK, TP-LINK, PLANET, SYNOLOGY, UBIQUITI is a plus.
- Prior experience in CISCO Meraki.
- Experienced with Wifi systems such as CISCO, Aruba, Ruckus is a plus.
- Ability to design Wifi networks, perform installations, testing and commissioning.
- Ability to configure Firewalls, Proxy, Monitoring Systems, Managed Switches, WAN Load balancing is required.
- Monitoring and maintenance of client’s network in a managed services environment.
- Degree in Computer Science or related degree.
- Industry certifications such as CCNA.
- Ready and willing to perform shift work.
- Ability to write and speak well in English.