Senior Windows Server Engineer
- Work hand-in-hand with sales consultants to explore opportunities from the technical perspective, and collaboratively set the opportunity pursuit strategy. Develop the strategy to resolve technical impediments and scoping out migration workloads.
- Take responsibility for technical aspects of solutions to include such activities as managing product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of supporting technical resources.
- Work hands-on with products to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight Google Cloud value proposition using techniques to include whiteboard and slide presentations, product demonstrations, white papers, trial management and documents.
- Make recommendations on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution providing best practice advice to customers to optimize Google Cloud effectiveness.
- Should have prior knowledge in other cloud platforms such as Cisco Meraki networking, wireless and the ability to integrate with IP Phones, IP PBXes and door access systems.
- Should have the ability to design whole of office integration systems.