Ready to migrate your hosted environment, but not sure how to start? Don’t worry. Our experienced team can help migrate your servers, databases, applications, and email accounts onto cloud, dedicated, and virtual environments.
Our born-in-cloud ERP & Accounting solutions will redefine the digital backbone of your organizations and enable you to innovate and succeed in an increasingly connected, hyper competitive market.
Building an office network means starting with a foundation of the right devices and equipment. Our expert team will help you develop a clear vision of what kind of office network your organization needs.
Cloud Solutions for Growing Your Business
Engineered for data-intensive work, Google Cloud comes with various innovative tools such as low-code development tool App Maker, real-time productivity tool G Suite, machine learning tools & APIs, enterprise Maps APIs — all built with the utmost cloud security from the get go.
The leader in cloud controlled WiFi and routing solutions. Highly scalable, Meraki supplies your business with enterprise grade security and functionality your business needs.
NetSuite is a fully integrated SaaS solution that connects a business across finance, sales, service and fulfillment. NetSuite providing management and financial consolidation in a cloud system.
A Few of Our Clients
We’ve transformed hundreds of businesses and institutions, providing reliable and comprehensive cloud services that empower businesses to innovate and stay ahead of competition.
Our Clients Love Our Services
Don’t take our word for it. See what they have to say
Thanks again for your great support, as usual! Overall, I would say that our project went well, Deepa and her team have been very responsive and responsible Project managers! We are actually arranging an appreciation lunch with her and my entire project team next week.Annie Ong
- G Suite vs Office 365: A closer look (Part 2)We’ve taken a look at email, collaboration, storage, messaging, mobile and hardware in part 1 of the G Suite vs Office 365 battle last week. Now, we’re going to delve into admin, integration, third-pa …
- Gmail Add-ons help you get things done from your inboxGoogle has introduced Gmail Add-ons to increase productivity. With so many things to take care of like generate an invoice, prepare a presentation or follow up on a sales opportunity, it would be conv …
- Virtual MX now supports Microsoft AzureCisco Meraki has announced that its Virtual MX (vMX) now supports Microsoft Azure. Right on the heels of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) on vMX announcement, this latest addition has been eagerly awaite …
- G Suite vs Office 365: A closer look (Part 1)Last week, we’ve made a general comparison G Suite vs Office 365. Today, as promised, we’re going to revisit the head-to-head battle with a closer look at both services. We’re going to split this into …
- NetSuite named Leader in Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Finance and Accounting Applications 2017IDC Marketscape has named NetSuite as a Leader in its Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Finance and Accounting Applications 2017 Vendor Assessment. Having named Leader in an earlier Worldwide SaaS and …